Friday, October 31, 2008

double double toil and trouble....

fire burn and cauldron bubble.....bbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaa


meet steve. he's the mummy who stands in our entry way. he freaks me the hell out. he's got a motion sensor on him and he makes noise (we keep it turned off most of the time). the boy named him as soon as we got him. steve. scary huh? bet you don't know many mummies named steve.


this is my pumpkin. i think it's a good artistic rendering of my personality--there's a separate, probably crazy entity that isn't quite me but is attached and inseparable.


here are all of our pumpkins (minus the hubs' cos we never got around to carving his; we just ate the seeds).

we're about to head out to my bro/sil's to have dinner and go trick or treating (i'm keeping on my costume i wore today--pajamas : ) three of us wore pajamas to work today, it totally rocked!)

happy halloween!

2 comments:

Sherendipity said...

I like the white pumpkin idea. You always see the same old boring orange ones around.
I think next year I'm going to decorate a bowling ball as my jack-o-lantern.

:P

creative kerfuffle said...

sher--too funny on the bowling ball. i love the white pumpkins : ) we did one like that last year too.