ah, most of you know how i LOVE LOVE LOVE this things so you aren't surprised i'm posting it. i found it at the backsideofforty my new blog friend.
1. WHERE WERE YOU 1 HOUR AGO? it was 10:30 am, i was i bed. first day of really sleeping in since i don't know when.
2. WHO WILL BE YOUR NEXT TO KISS? could be any of the three living here--the hubs (still asleep) the girl (watching national treasure) or the boy (playing w/ legos and watching something) [i have a separate post about him to come]
3. IS THERE ANYTHING PINK WITHIN 10 FEET OF YOU my big fuzzy slippers and my undies. i love pink.
4.LAST TIME AT THE MALL ? what is a mall? hmm, i think i might have gone to the bath & bodyworks in the mall once in the last 6 months. oh, possibly to build a bear too. i hate malls.
5. ARE YOU WEARING SOCKS RIGHT NOW? nope, slippers.
6. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT OUT OF TOWN? ok, out of town could be camping last weekend--that was about an hour away. or out of town could be last work trip when i went to cologne in sept. take your pick.
7. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE MOVIES IN THE LAST 5 DAYS? no, but w/in the last 8 days i took the kids to see the bee movie. it was ok, not spectacular. they weren't blown away by it either. i was reminded of bees importance in the whole eco-system. no bees, no pollination, eventually no us. big thoughts.
8. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU HAD TO DRINK? drinking coffee right now.
9. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? pink stuff from above, grey t-shirt (pajamas) black lounge/pj bottoms.
10. HAVE YOU BEEN IN A CAR WASH? sure, they're pretty cool.
11. LAST THING YOU ATE ? bowl of cap'n crunch last night.
12. WHERE WERE YOU LAST WEEK ON SATURDAY? camping w/ the family and cub scouts. about now i think they were gem mining.
13. HAVE YOU BOUGHT ANY CLOTHING ITEMS IN THE LAST WEEK? yes, i bought the boy and girl (and even me) long sleeve shirts.
14. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU RAN? good lord, i have no idea. i wish i could enjoy running though. i looks liberating and peaceful when i see people doing it on the side of a road.
15. WHAT'S THE LAST SPORTING EVENT YOU WATCHED? uh, yeah, ok, i don't do sports stuff. i don't watch it (unless it's a kid i know playing) i don't attend them, etc. the boy has mentioned he'd like to do soccer next year so maybe we'll get into that.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CLASS ? toss up between english and art, i loved them both and loved my teachers for both.
17. YOUR DREAM VACATION? i have a couple. the ultimate (the one that will NEVER happen) is to go to antarctica. more realistic but still out there--the hubs and i taking the kids to germany. more plausible or able to happen first--possibly disney next year and most likely the beach at some point.
18. LAST THREE PEOPLES HOUSE YOU WERE IN? hmmm, my mom's, my sister's (gag me, yes, i went to her house, that's where my cousin's baby shower was) and geez i guess the other would be my bro/sil's when we went trick or treating.
19. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PARENTS? they're 59 (a month apart). next year they'll be 60, my fave aunt will be 50, i will be 40 and my sister/friend donut will be 30.
20. DO YOU MISS ANYONE? of course. i miss my friends this week (sniff sniff). i miss my maw-maw and paw-paw and my friend julia.
21. LAST PLAY YOU SAW? was my first (and probably only) broadway play, gypsy. saw it during one of my ny work trips. bernadette peters played gypsy and steve martin was actually in the audience that night. awesome performance. i'd like to see more plays. the boy saw the wizard of oz last week and loved it.
22. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY? don't know yet. most likely laundry (the never ending job i hate). possibly movie? don't know. hubs has just gotten up and we've not discussed yet.
23. EVER GO TO CAMP? in third grade i went to camp for 2 weeks (strange that i'd never think to let my kids go away for that long yet); i also was a girl scout camp counselor for a summer in college; have also been on campouts w/ both scouts.
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT? hell yeah and look where it got me : ) i was the perfect student/child in high school. the hubs described me as "a parent's wet dream."
25. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE? that it's uncertain and always seems better than what's going on now and it's not guaranteed.
26. ARE YOU WEARING PERFUME OR COLOgNE? not now but i do wear one (don't really know the difference between them)
27. WHERE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND LOCATED? he's in the den w/ me now.
28. DO YOU HAVE A TAN? not really.
29. HOW OLD DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS? i was 29 and 31.
30. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? quotes, books, penguins, probably other stuff i'm not aware of
31. LAST TIME YOU GOT STOPPED BY A COP OR PULLED OVER? hmmm, i got a speeding ticket when i was pregnant w/ the boy so 8 years ago.
32. HAVE YOU EVER DRANK YOUR SODA FROM A STRAW? yeah
33. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR DRINKS? depends on what I'm drinking
34. DO YOU LIKE HOT SAUCE? no
35. LAST TIME YOU TOOK A SHOWER? yesterday
36. WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON? hmmmm drake on drake and josh, hugh jackman (just watched a movie w/ him in it last night), vincent d'onfrio, etc.
37. WHAT IS YOUR MOOD TODAY? it hasn't jelled yet, not sure. could go either way at this point.
38. ARE YOU SOMEONES BEST FRIEND? i hope so.
39. ARE YOU RICH? uh, hell no.