- i'm such a non-jewelry wearer (aside from earrings) that i take my rings off as soon as i come home and put them on a ring holder on the kitchen window sill. i think it's because i wash my hands so much and when i do they try to slip off. this includes my wedding rings. sometimes on the weekends i forget to put them on and then i'm out and about w/ the kids w/out my rings on and i wonder if people think i'm a single mom or if i'm w/ the hubs w/out them i wonder if people think we're not married.
- the hubs has an obsession w/ qvc and hsn.
- have you ever truly been happy w/ your vacuum or mop? these are two household things that i'm never satisfied w/ their performance. i might like a new one for a week or two then i discover that they totally suck.
- when i was in high school one of my friends and i walked several blocks to a pay phone to call a recording of billy idol. remember white wedding? yeah that guy. we squealed like silly girls are wont to do. i don't really care anything about billy idol now.
- i almost hate to write this one cos the hubs will take it as the go-ahead to get another dog, but, yesterday at my aunt's house i saw the type of dog i want some day. it was a little lhasapoo or some such mix. omg. the dog was too damn cute for its own good. cuddly, small, lap sized. sooo very cute. but seriously, i don't want another animal right now.
- i am supremely irritated by the lack of good coloring books on the market. i got new crayons for christmas and have been looking for a good coloring book everywhere we go. i don't want a damn cars, princess, or spongebob coloring book. i want just a regular coloring book, no puzzles, no games, no stickers, no characters. are there no good coloring books left in the world? sheesh.
- do you ever read other people's blogs and wonder about the relationships they have w/ other bloggers? i do. i'm not like this in person really, but in blogville i'm totally like that nosey neighbor woman on bewitched, gladys.
- for those of you who post pics of yourself and/or your kids--i have a question. i love seeing them, but am ultra paranoid about posting pics of my family on the web. how did you get over that?
- why do you think women need more foreplay than men?
Sunday, December 28, 2008
just some random things spewing from my brain that might make you say damn.