show your wood or share your bush. here are the rules:
1. take this lovely bloggy button sherry made to your blog and post some pics of your christmas tree, hanukkah bush or other flora/fauna
2. let me know when you do so i can come visit your wood/bush
3. pass it along as you see fit. add any rules you want. do it or not. i'm easy.
4. the day you post the wood/bush on your blog you have to use wood and/or bush in a sentence when conversing w/ someone who will find it odd that you've said wood and/or bush.
5. if you do not have a blog email me your pics and i will post them here.
what? you're still here? btw--as for taggin? anyone reading this is officially tagged. that's it. go post your pictures. here are my mine. enjoy.
this is the girls' hand (salt dough) from six years ago. sniff sniff.
this is our first ornament. the hubs bought it for me when we were dating. we got it on a trip to rothenburg with his parents when we lived in germany. it's hand-blown glass, hand-painted and gorgeous.
this is the only ornament on my tree that actually has to go in a certain place. my great aunt gave this to me about 20 years ago, it's a tiny wooden birdhouse. it must always hang at the very tip top of our tree.