Thursday, February 28, 2008

a big ol' fluffly list o' crap

in the last few days i have received at least three of those "quizzes" at work. i love doing those things. anyway, i've edited the three together and picked the questions i liked most and here, for your reading pleasure, are the answers : )

If I look in your glove box, what will I find?
lord, i have no idea. i know it wasn't my insurance card because this weekend when the hubs decided to get the oil changed and realized that my inspection expired in NOVEMBER we couldn't find the insurance card.

What jewelry are you wearing?
three earrings

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
being dirty minded

Something irritating about your living situation
that the house does not clean itself

Where are you right now?
sitting in my pod listening to pandora and scrambling to put some order back into my work life

What was the most interesting thing that happened today?
hmmm, i capitulated to "the man" and compromised my journalism ethics

When was the last time you got blood taken and why?
in the fall to see if i had thyroid issues (cataracts are a symptom of thyroid probs) i have the cataracts but not thyroid probs

Of your friends, who has the best boobs?
LOL--omg this is hysterical. ok, well obviously i've not seen any of them in the flesh but my friend crusty has perky fake boobs. hell, i think all of you have better boobs than me---you're younger and have not given birth. enough said.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
i was out cold. i actually fell asleep at 9:30, not the best welcome-home-from-your-overnight-trip-honey evening, but we'll catch up

Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
yes, the hubs. i've known him the longest, he knows me the best and he is a guy

What makes you cringe?
mom, mom, mom, mom (said increasingly louder, while interrupting a conversation); most operation shows on tv, i can't look

What was the highlight of your week?
the hubs coming home last night; lying in bed with the girl when she was sick; the boy being particularly cuddly this week (cos they were both assholes over the weekend--the kids, not the hubs)

Would you rather have straws for legs or slinkies for arms?
are they the bendy straws? if so, yeah, i'll take those legs

Are you easy?
lol--uh, not anymore

Are you spoiled?
I don't think so but yeah, probably

Do you fake bake?
is that like w/ an easy bake oven? or when you use pre-made cookie dough to make cookies? if so, then yes, i do that (not the easy bake oven thing)

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
well, the alarm went off at 6:30 (it was really 6:10 i fake myself out w/ the alarm) and i thought, hell, i can sleep til 7 and it's still all good

Tomorrow...?
is another day and i'll think about all the bad shit then

Who/What do you sleep with every night?
lol---mmmm, wouldn't YOU like to know ; ) the hubs and my cat generally, sometimes a kid worms in there too

What are you saving your money up for right now?
summer daycare, bills, vacations

Three days from now, will you have sex?
hmmmm, doubtful as i'll be traveling, unless it's a morning quickie

What color are your eyes?
Hazel

Do you like what you see in the mirror?
well, what i see in the mirror is completely opposite from how people see me so generally i like what i see but do not like what other people see : )

What’s one word to describe you?
crazy

What makes you laugh?
my kids, the hubs, my brother, ninja (really, i'm not just saying that cos donut's on this chain)

How is your room looking?
my bedroom? a mess

Do you like to cuddle?
love it, love cuddling w/ my kids and the hubs and my cats—separately and en masse

Favorite kind of blanket?
i like our down comforter, but for snuggling on the sofa I have two old blankets that used to be my grandma’s, i don't know what they're made out of

When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head?
ROYGBIV - the stupid thingy they taught me in school to remember the order of the colors, that and unicorns because both were things some girls liked when i was in middle school. i didn't really like either.

Name someone with the same birthday as you
Jack Black--yes i know, how cool is that???

For or against same sex marriage
For

Are you homophobic?
does that mean i don't like homonyms? cos i'm all about some homonyms. i like gay people too

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
hell no, i sleep in

Do you believe in God?
believe in god, i don't generally believe in organized religion

Name something you like physically about yourself
my eyes and hair

Something non-physical you like about yourself
my smart assedness

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
germany with the hubs and the kids

Favorite type of Food?
i prefer food made by someone else

What illegal things have you done?
i plead the fifth

Have you ever bungee jumped?
uh....helllllllllllllll noooo my worst nightmare would be bungee jumping from an escalator

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
LOL uh, i don't know. i usually don't know if i'm being hit on

Have you met a real redneck?
yes, my dad

song ur listening to right now
nothing yet but the last song i heard on the way in this morning was brian adams, everything i do i do for you, which i love and which the hubs and i danced to at our reception

What are you afraid of?
screwing up my kids; something happening to the hubs or my kids; escalators; suffocating

What really turns you on?
strength (mental), sense of humor, common goals/values; caring, someone who "gets" me in all my craziness; someone willing to act retarded w/me; someone who offsets my weaknesses; sexiness; vulnerability

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
caramel machiatto

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
no of course not! LOL

Favorite flower
peony

Butter, plain, or salted popcorn
butter and salt

What books are you reading?
i'm rereading the handmaiden's tale cos it freaked me out yet again

What's something that really bugs you?
a disorganized, dirty house; also people who talk and don't listen

What are some things you really like doing?
sleeping, reading, putzing in the yard (when it's warm enough) movies, writing, basically hanging out w/ my hubs/family

Can you dance?
well, i think i can but i'm quite sure i can't

Whats your favorite state to be in?
bliss

No comments: