Monday, May 14, 2007

TMI

Before you read any further I warn you this is probably TMI. I'm halfway writing this because The Hubs doesn't think I will and halfway writing this because the initial purpose of this blog was for me to use it as a journal and write my uncensored thoughts. Knowing my readers as I do I often censor myself (I know, you're thinking really? cos some of this stuff is pretty personal) but I'm going to try to stop doing that.

So, the title of this blog is Cool Fuck Faces.

We're in the middle of West Wing and pause for a smoke. I ask The Hubs, "Do you keep your eyes open when we're having sex?" (Obviously I don't or I'd know the answer to this question.)
He said, "No because I like watching you. You make cool fuck faces."

(Now he's freaking out Special K aka Keely with the flashlight.)

I think this goes back to a premise I have that men are more visually stimulated than women.

However, he doesn't keep his eyes open when we're kissing.

I also sometimes close my eyes when I'm dancing and singing.

No comments: