Friday, May 4, 2007

Tatt and stuff

What do you think of a small tatt on the ankle? Too showy? I don't know. On the bar to the right I have a link to a tatt I'd get if I ever got a second one. I like my tatt but of course don't get to see it often since it's on my ass, which sucks.

I should be doing something productive like laundry or cleaning the bathrooms but it's rainy and chilly outside and I'd rather just put on pajamas and veg. Why is it that you work all week and then on the weekends typically you spend most of the time cleaning or grocery shopping or something? That's just wrong. I'd love to have one weekend where we did nothing chore related.

So I just got off the phone with my Mom. She and my sister (and her kids) are coming over tomorrow for dinner and we're meeting my SIL and Bro and nephew at our local spring carnival--that is if the 60% chance of rain holds off. I don't think I've talked to my Mom in about a month. Is that bad? She had to tell me that my sister is having a colonoscopy next week (I knew this from the call from the sis before) and how my sister thinks she's dying. Ya know, I don't even want to get into that. She's always dying or has something severe or whatever. Her bi-polar is so much worse than mine : ) I've never checked into a treatment place for mine at least--she has repeatedly. Ok, enough on that it's bringing me down. Hard enough to think about them being here tomorrow but I feel like I have to make an effort once in awhile, plus I do like my niece and nephew. Ok, I like my nephew. I love my niece but she is such a whiner and so clingy--not her fault considering all the crap that went on for most of her six years.

My dear sweet friend Donut suggested I might have age spots. Bitch : ) She better be nice to me, I still haven't written my thing for her wedding (which I plan to do this weekend).

Today co-workers were talking about different TV shows and sadly I knew of none of them. Why you may ask? Uh, because we watch West Wing every night (just about) after the kids go to bed. I was CSI (Vegas not the others) and like other shows, but I don't follow any other shows. We're in season 4 for the third time : ) I still laugh, cry and am surprised by the West Wing.

No comments: