Friday, June 5, 2009

just nutty

you know you really shouldn't even put thoughts to words when you have to preface it w/ a disclaimer, but the 16 yr old boy inside me can.not.help it. (see, if i were at work and this came up i'd just blurt it out and only 1-2 people would hear me and it would go away, since i'm not working i will share it with all of you and then you will think i'm a douche canoe and break up with me.)

i read the headline that lance armstrong just had a baby boy. what's the FIRST thing that pops into my head? man, not bad for a guy w/ one nut.

8 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

you said nut. one.

Fragrant Liar said...

Like most men, I am guessing he's overcompensating for something.

IB said...

you said douche canoe (heehee)

Pseudo said...

Who's the mama?

Not Your Aunt B said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! One nut!

Astarte said...

HA!!!!!!

You know, I was thinking the other day, isn't this why he and Cheryl Crowe broke up? Because she wanted kids and he didn't? Hmph. He actually seems like he might be kind of an a-hole.

One nut!!!!! HA!

Antoinette Meaterson said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa...

I like the way you think.

Gal Friday said...

Yup. I thought that right away, too.