Monday, June 1, 2009

aww...summm

the very sweet and kind penny has given me an award : ) most of the time i feel humbled by awards, but this one is for being queen of all things awwsummm and yeah, i totally am. (or maybe i'm just not fully awake?) normally i cringe at misspellings like awe--summm, but i'm not an editor anymore so wtf.


here are the rules:

1. List five things that make me awe-summm.
a. i am a good listener, most of the time, and genuinely care about the well being of my friends and family.
b. i know the words to A LOT of songs. i can hear just about any song and quickly tell you who sings it.
c. i am a crayon master. coloring is in my blood. i am good at it bitches.
d. i am funny, at least i think so. i am sarcastic and sometimes intelligent and creative.
e. the hubs says i give awesome bjs.

2. Pass the award on to five bloggers I love.
a. bea at this wonderful, crazy life because she gives awesome recipes, tells great ER stories, has two awesomely cute little girls and did awesomely creative and funny posts about mr. pickles.
b. hotch at the hotchpotchery because we seem to have the same sense of humor, she is awesomely successful and honest in chronicling her road to healthy living (even if it's dragging here there kicking and screaming) and she's awesomely down to earth.
c. sherry at it's sherendipity because she tells awesome stories; she introduced me to the word douche canoe; she's canadian and behind the rough, snarky, sarcastic posts she's really a sweetie.
d. penny at penny in exile because she makes me laugh and she has the most awesomely cute little boy and her posts are honest.
e. only at only a movie because she shares great pics tells awesomely poignant stories about her job as a teacher and the trials of raising a teenage son and she has the most awesome posts about the coincidences in her life.

3. Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.

4. Don't forget to link to the Queen that tagged me.

5. If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a Queen.
*******
addressing a comment--so, broad asked why i do not have a notation on the tmi chart for the oral pleasure i receive. ahem, ok, i confess, it's because i'm shy. i know right? me? shy? wtf. but seriously, i am. plus, i didn't know what to call it that wasn't too vulgar and lots of times when that happens the sexual healing happens so i just lump my singular pleasure into the sexual healing category. suffice it to say broad, the hubs is unnaturally gifted and giving in that regard. (lord, i think i'm blushing!)

3 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

I tried to get to the sleepy time post, and I got to a post where I got an award instead. SWEET.

creative kerfuffle said...

hotch--you totally deserve it : )

Pseudo said...

Congrats on the award! My favorite friends are teh good listeners. But I think you rock big time because you posted 1e on the internet.