Tuesday, April 15, 2008

procrastinator extraordinaire

dammit, i really was working earlier today but about an hour ago i had a writer's block and googled lolcats. sweet t sent me a link to this site some time ago but i had not fully explored it. last night i read a blog talking about it and apparently i am way behind the times on the whole lolcat thing. this site cracks me the hell up. here's what wikipedia says about the phenom. did y'all know about this and not tell me?

i just lost an hour of my day reading that site. too fucking funny.

i'm already thinking about the cat pictures we have and what i can do with them.

2 comments:

Kristin.... said...

Wow. I did not know about it. Some people have all the free time, ya know?

Anonymous said...

You need to check out the lolcat version of the bible. It's hilarious and time consuming. The link is www.lolcatbible.com.

Sweet T