Wednesday, May 20, 2009

roar!!!!!!!!

that's right mah bitches, i fucking rocked today.

1. mowed the backyard

2. burned a ginormous pile of leaves, branches, etc.

3. cleaned up the backyard (as in took the miscellaneous stuff that needs to be hauled away and hid it on the side of the house where you can't see it--sort of like throwing stuff under the bed)

4. applied for two jobs--one i'm not even quite sure what it is because it was vague and the company wasn't listed and the other was for some marketing bull crap. sadly there was nothing exciting or very interesting to apply for today.

5. vacuumed and dusted everything in the den and put the battery in a clock that hasn't kept time in about six months.

6. started working on the dining room. when i got laid off i dumped my boxes from my pod on the table. two huge boxes and a bag and some other crap. these joined a lot of the kids crap, library books, etc. that room isn't done but i did go through all of my work stuff, trashed some things, emptied a box and put the other box in the corner (it has stuff i'll take to my next job).

7. baked a batch of cupcakes.

8. did some laundry.

9. ran to the grocery store for a few things.

10. swept the kitchen floor.

11. organized the outside of the fridge--i have more freaking magnets than any one person should.

12. and....all damn day i have not been able to get the phrase cock blocker out of my head! nice.

7 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Wow. I am impressed. And now I will have the phrase cock blocker on my mind. Must use it to get it out!

drollgirl said...

you are a house on fire!!! my day does not compare in the SLIGHTEST!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you, of all people, have never heard that term!

Your post made me feel tired and lazy!

Sweet T

Astarte said...

See?!?! THIS is what we do all day.:)

Fragrant Liar said...

Can't get the cock block out of your head? That's because you were denying yourself. You wore yourself out cleaning and cleaning and cleaning, and that was the cock block. Right there. See that? If you blink you might miss it, but I'm telling you, chores are the problem. Stop doing them.

Ali said...

You're awesome. Days where there is so much concrete evidence of what you've done all day are awesome.

Pandora said...

WOW!You sure are one productive lady.I feel I've done a lot if I did the laundry and cleaned the apartment out a bit.Now you've completely dashed my self confidence.LOL.

PS.Now I want a cupcake.

PPS.My boyfriend and I watched 'The Shawshank Redemption' again last week,and he keeps calling everyone 'dumas' (the guy in the movie thought it was pronounced like dumbass.Now I have 'dumas' stuck in my head.