Wednesday, January 13, 2010

meet dash

dash, a recent transplant from the SOUTH pole, has decided to hang out with me for awhile. while it may appear that he hitched a ride on the uss enterprise, he didn't, he actually stowed away on a research expedition boat and it has taken him months to make his way up from the tip of south america, where the boat docked. it's summer in antarctica right now and dash was looking for cooler weather, plus the fact that he'd read i was the number one penguin fan on the planet and couldn't pass up a chance to hang with me. i'll be sharing some of his escapades at chez creative kerfuffle now and then. i hope you enjoy. oh, and? dash is totally up for any adventures, so, if you'd like to offer any suggestions on things dash should try while he's here, just let me know.

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I promise, sometime in 2010 (or maybe as late as 2011), I will send a box of friends for Dash to hang with. Promise.

Hotch Potchery said...

Dash is cute!

Fragrant Liar said...

One of my grandsons' personal mascot (I don't even know how that happened, but it did) is the penguin. I send him penguin stuff all the time, and so does everybody else. Probably because they're both just so dang cute.

IB said...

I have to admit, I don't get the whole "penguin thing", but Star Trek, I dig. So, the photo works for me too.