i totally pilfered this from sherendipity. sher stole it and added her own stuff so i'm doing the same.
Three Names...for a penis
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. girl scout camp counselor (yeah i know, ME influencing little minds!)
2. salad bar attendant
3. assistant to a DIVARTY CSM and a colonel
Places I have lived...in my dreams
1. on a farm
2. in germany (even though i've lived there irl i'd like to do it again)
3. in a krispy kreme store
Three TV Shows that I watch...but not when it's in season
3. food network challenge
Three places I have been
...Munich..everybody talk about pop music (for reals, i have been to all of those places)
People that e-mail me regularly
1. Bath & Body Works--they lurve me so much they keep sending me tempting offers to come visit them
2. some dr. in dubai that wants to put money in an account that i set up in a swiss bank
3. classmates to tell me exactly 4 people have signed my guest book this year and if i become a gold member i can find out who they are
Three of my favorite foods...that i've eaten recently cos seriously, i have a lot of faves
1. homemade mac and cheese
2. lasagna, which i made last night and neither of my ungrateful kids would eat
3. pretty much anything i eat when i've spent some time with mary jane
Three people I think will respond....if i told them i just won the lottery
1. my sister
2. my mom
3. my kids
Things I am looking forward to...doing before i go to bed
1. watch 21 so i can return it to red box in the morning
3. the hubs
i am intimidated when i read blogs and then go to comment and there are like 30-40 commenters. wow. i think i'd probably freak if i had that many comments. how do people do that?
even though things are tough for a lot of people right now and the economy sucks, we're doing better than we ever have before and it makes me paranoid. we've been through years, a decade probably, of living by the skin of our teeth (wtf does that mean anyway?) and thanks to a lot of sacrifices and the hubs financial acumen we're no longer afraid to answer the phone for fear of bill collectors. however, the next looming worry is college in 6 years for the girl and 9 for the boy.
ok TOTALLY random but as i wait for the hubs to finish up paying the bills i'm watching this tlc show about this family with 17 kids (and one on the way). one of the kids just proposed to a girl and after she said yes they hugged. they are SAVING THEIR FIRST KISS FOR THEIR WEDDING DAY. wtf?? srsly? i mean, i'm really not trying to be all preachy and judgemental, but really? not even a fucking KISS before you get married? hells no.