stole these from tmi tuesday. feel free to do the same.
1. Ever been skinny dipping? yes--oddly enough the first time was when i was in 3rd grade and went to summer camp. all the girls went skinny dipping in a pond. now that i think back on that, i would KICK the ASSES of counselors if they took my 3rd grader skinny dipping. also, we've skinny dipped in our pool.
2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity? as much as possible. we kiss daily, but like making out just to make out? not that often really, which is a shame cos i love making out. a lot of it has to do w/ time and having kids around.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing? 8 and that's only because i'm really struggling with not being negative about my job right now. otherwise, i'm probably more content than i've been in a long time. and happy? that would be a 9. i do think they are different.
4. What do you do to relieve stress? nap, watch mindless tv
5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?" the fact that he was my best friend first and that he's a good kisser.
Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...) two weeks shy of my 16th birthday. (which seems WAY too young to me now that i have kids)