Monday, April 14, 2008

sensuality

things that make me go.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

sen·su·al
Middle English, from Late Latin sensualis, from Latin sensus sense

1: relating to or consisting in the gratification of the senses or the indulgence of appetite : fleshly2: sensory 13 a: devoted to or preoccupied with the senses or appetites b: voluptuous c: deficient in moral, spiritual, or intellectual interests : worldly; especially : irreligious


1. hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me....You wear nothing but you wear it so well tied up and twisted the way I'd like to be--crash, dmb



2. the hubs' breath on my face, neck, in my ear

3. Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right Baby I got sick this morning A sea was storming inside of me Baby I think I'm capsizing The waves are rising and rising And when I get that feeling I want Sexual Healing--sexual healing, marvin gaye

4. when the hubs walks by and touches me for no apparent reason.



5. this. ok, not really sensual, but hot.

6. kissing--the most sensual of all things

3 comments:

broad minded said...

oh my.

creative kerfuffle said...

broad--oh my indeed. what things are sensual for you?
CK

broad minded said...

oh you know me - i get turned on by a stirring political debate.

it's weird, i am not sure i have thought about what turns me on in some time. for so many years there it was all about getting pregnant that fun took a backseat and it has been more challenging than i generally like to admit to get back to "normal."

TMI, right???

so . . . touching of course, esp on the back of the neck or at my waist. the feel of my hair on my back (and yet i am thinking of cutting it, go figure), sometimes really yummy food. i am a freak, i know.