it's 10:15 pm. the house is quiet. uh, except for the snoring coming from the couch (the hubs isn't feeling well. i should clarify, he always snores but normally he's not asleep at 10:15.) the kids are in bed. the tv is off.
i've been poking around the net, looking for new blogs to read. soon i'm going to update that section to the right--the places i go--so you too can have new blogs to peruse. let me know if you have any suggestions.
also, i set up this email addy, firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you ever want to email.
i found this bit of fun tonight, and since i love the hell out of testy things here we go.
* the next day. of course i couldn't just leave it at ONE word. that just wouldn't do. i've never been known for my brevity.
One Word Meme
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? couch
3. Your hair? curly it used to be more straight but then i had kids.
4. Your mother? manipulative
5. Your father? depressing
6. Your favorite thing? touching and no, just just sexually. i love hugging and cuddling my kids; love hugs from friends; love petting my family.
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? novel one day i hope to write something amazing
10. The room you're in? den
11. Your ex? unknown i don't really have an ex cos aside from the hubs i only actually DATED one other person and that was when i was 15. i am defining dating as declaring that you are boyfriend/girlfriend.
12. Your fear? escalators my biggest fears are the hubs dying and me fucking up my kids.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired this obviously is not going to happen.
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? stupid
16. Muffins? yum
17. One of your wish list items? weed
18. Where you grew up? everywhere i'm an army brat so i can't claim one place for growing up, as if i HAVE grown up
19. The last thing you did? read
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? asleep
23. Your computer? desktop
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? contemplative
26. Missing someone? yes spring makes me think of my grandma (she died the year the boy was born--he was actually born on her birthday) cos the peonies i have from her yard are coming up. i also think of my friend julia (she died a few months after the girl turned 1) because she was always a wiz with gardening and flowers.
27. Your car? transportation
28. Something you're not wearing? bra
29. Favorite Store? target really it's bath & bodyworks but that wasn't one word.
30. Your summer? hot
31. Like someone? yes i like lots of people, who doesn't?
32. Your favorite color? green i like green as a shade/feeling but not to wear it.
33. When is the last time you laughed? today i don't know that there's a day i don't laugh, but the most i've laughed in a long time was saturday.
34. Last time you cried? forgot i did almost tear up when we watched lost night before lost because i thought charlie was going to die, and he very well might.