i confess i love this type of thing (it's my secret narcissist coming out i suppose). plus, though some of you know me quite well, some may not. i picked this up on bug-n-bee, who recently stopped by here.
ok, six random things:
1. halloween is my favorite holiday. i know some people hate it and that's fine. i'm not judging. i like it because i like the costumes (though i rarely actually dress up) and the pumpkin carving and the halloween decorations and because it's the least stressful holiday. no gifts to buy, no family dinners to go to, etc. plus, for several years we've done trick-or-treating w/ my sil and bro in their neighborhood and it's become a tradition.
2. i am multi-orgasmic. (ha--i HAD to throw that in for sweet t who totally thinks i'm tmi too much (but loves me anyway) and because i think she thinks i'm all about sex.
3. truth be told, though i acted a little put out that the hubs and kids brought home jasper (the new kitteh), i heart him already and, under the right circumstances (like we lived on a farm or something) i would have an assload of cats and dogs. a frightful number of them to be sure. and some cows. and maybe some sheep. and pigs.
4. i have, on my person, two birthmarks and a tattoo.
5. crayons and coloring thoroughly delight me.
6. i am a gawd awful cook. last night i made tilapia. it tasted like dirt. for real.