Friday, January 30, 2009

picture pages picture pages

just b at mile 17 tagged me w/ this picture meme thingy a few days ago. i was intrigued but laughed when i read it because my pictures are soooo all over the place. anyway--so here's the game---
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!


this is a somewhat fuzzy photo of herself, princess meow meow. this is the girl's cat. her baby. i have so many cat pictures on my camera it's unreal. and the girl has taken 99% of them. princess meow meow (we call her meow for short) came to live with us about 3-4 yrs ago right after july 4th. our neighbors found her stuck in their drainpipe and asked if we wanted her. i said no, we already had two dogs and a cat. the girl begged. i said she'd have to talk to her dad about it. so we walked home from the neighbor's house and the hubs was sitting out on the patio. i told him i'd already said no, we didn't need another animal. the girl locked him out of the house and said he couldn't come in until he said she could have the kitten. she cried big tears; she laid on the charm. she twisted her dad around her little finger and the cat came to live w/ us. and, to be fair, meow has more personality that just about any cat i've ever known.

the girl babied her, literally, from day one. she swaddled her in blankets, dressed her in buildabear clothes and carried her around like an infant. meow adores the girl and is beside herself when she's not home. the girl can be at one end of the house and sniff or cry and her cats races to her. she's quite vocal and meows (talks) to us all the time. she sleeps with the girl every night. she cuddles w/ us all, well, not the boy so much. she still lets the girl swaddle her and she even purrs when she's doing it.

that's my fourth pic. that's meow.

now, i'm tagging more than four cos i'm nosey like that : )

drollgirl, hotch, shere, tracy, astarte, kristin, bea, broad and tonie.

(ok, i would have tagged everyone but i'm lazy like that)

9 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Mine's up. And I love that she purrs when she's getting all swaddled. Meow must love the girl so, so much. My (old) cat would've clawed my eyes out.

Pseudo said...

The cat I grew up with used to let us swaddle him and push him around in our baby strollers. And he was an unfixed Tom cat for several years.

Penny said...

We have a very "weird" cat too. Her name is Ramona and she also likes a good swaddling and loves to be carried around all day. She is a super snuggler, which is nice for me because my dog and my son hate to snuggle, at least my husband and my cat like to snuggle...why exactly am I rambling about snuggling, I'm not sure but I like your picture, I'll get mine up.

(Oh, I'm glad you liked Warren's website, that is cool you checked it out)

Antoinette Meaterson said...

OK, after I reread to follow the directions I'm in.

Sherendipity said...

awwwwsiemeowmeow. so cute.

I was looking for blog fodder for tomorrow. This will come in handy!

creative kerfuffle said...

bea--the diva pic is soo very cute : ) and, jasper, the kitten won't let us snuggle him like that. yet. i have hopes.

pseudo--the girl wants a pet stroller so badly : ) he he she has carried her around in a pet purse though.

tracy--i love snuggling, it's one of my favorite things and you can ramble here anytime you want : ) i can't believe steamboat isn't a snuggler--he looks so snuggilicious.

tonie--that was a sweet pic you posted : ) i think it's funny that so far people's pics have been of their kids and mine was of a cat LOL

shere--i can't wait to see your pics.

Kristin.... said...

ok, i'm slow. working on it right now

broad minded said...

not to be difficult, but i don't have four folders of images. just two on my computer at work. i will try and remember to do this from home later. sorry.

Hotch Potchery said...

Fun. I just hope it isn't a picture Mr. P took of his asscrack in a hotel elevator.