1. twitter--i signed up once and got all confused and immediately got off (shut your dirty minds). is it like IMing on hyper drive? i know a lot of you twitter, tweet, twatever...i see it on your blogs and frankly i'm nosey like that and am obviously missing out on something.
2. rss and feeds and such--i did google reader for a while but then i put up my blog roll that actually shows (most of the time) when you guys have new posts and i like that better than a reader. however, i have comment issues. (again w/ the being nosey) once you've left a comment on some one's blog, is there a way to see if they have commented on your comment w/out physically checking back (ie trying to remember where you commented)?
3. how long do you typically read some one's blog before you add them to your blog roll?
4. and what is that following feature? and, is following different from a blog roll? (blog roll--some hip sushi place should totally make up a menu item called blog roll. i love sushi)
5. i've noticed (yeah, i'm all attention-to-detail like that---NOT) that there seem to be blog cliques much like there were in high school. have you observed that? interesting how people congregate like that.