i really am working, srsly, but this article caught my eye, then it just pissed me off. here's the full article, but i can't resist making some comments.
The 75 Skills Every Man Should Master
A Man Should Be Able To:
4. Score a baseball game--holy shit are you kidding me? i realize i don't know dick about sports but is it really necessary that a guy knows how to score a baseball game?
6. Know at least one musical group as well as is possible. ok, this one isn't so bad because i have found that this is pretty true. most people, not just guys, do have one certain group they are all over and know everything about. i think that's pretty cool.
11. Swim three different strokes. ok, unless they're a life guard or in the coast guard, who cares???
15. Calculate square footage. again, not necessary but useful.
17. Make one drink, in large batches, very well. --cos of course you aren't a man unless you can make massive amounts of alcoholic beverages? stupid
18. Speak a foreign language. i'm going to throw up. why do they need to speak anything other than what i need them to say????
22. Give a woman an orgasm so that he doesn't have to ask after it. ---ok, NOW we're talking. yes, this should be number freaking one!
29. Understand quantum physics well enough that he can accept that a quarter might, at some point, pass straight through the table when dropped. ---again, interesting, but not at all necessary.
33. Hit a jump shot in pool. --yes, if he's Minnesota fats or tom cruise in the color of money, this would come in handy, otherwise, not so much.
43. Install: a disposal, an electronic thermostat, or a lighting fixture without asking for help. Just turn off the damned main.---ok, my man can do most of these things, actually, i think all of them, but i do not think it is a requirement.
73. Caress a woman's neck. Back of your fingers, in a slow fan.---yes, this should be number TWO.