Wednesday, December 5, 2007

the cat's out of the bag

[editor's note: this is my 3rd attempt at a post today--the other 2 were quite whiny and bitchy so you can thank me for not publishing them]

besides, i have something wayyyyy more better to blog about today. i finally get to write about the fact that my sister/friend donut is having a baby!!! woooohooooooo. i am so excited! i've known for a little bit now but she's a pretty private person (way more so than me) and i was pretty much sworn to secrecy. so munchkin (get it, she's donut, the baby is munchkin) is due in june. puddin (my niece) is due in april. i will have two babies to spoil and i so cannot wait. i love babies, especially babies i will be an aunt to and that i do not have to get up with in the middle of the night : )

donut and ninja heard the heartbeat for the first time today. it's a powerful sound that heartbeat. sniff sniff. the first time we heard the girl's heartbeat we recorded it and put it on our answering machine : )

and, not to be pushy or a buttinsky or anything but if either donut and/or my sil need me to be in the delivery room i'm there. (hint hint) at the VERY least i need to like the second or third person (third if the spouse and parents are first--ok 4th cos they both have real sisters not just me) called so i can be at the hospital when these things occur.

ya know--if i would have been independently wealthy i probably would have had a lot more kids. eh, on second thought, maybe not.

No comments: