Friday, March 28, 2008

tagged

holy shit. i've been blogging for about two years now and have never, ever been tagged with a meme. frankly i don't even really know what meme means but it's like those tests i totally love to take so ha--i'm doing it. i'm changing the rules a bit though cos i don't know 7 bloggers well enough to tag.

i was tagged by kristin

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

seven things about me

1. last night my stomach was itching like crazy. so, any normal (meaning not me) person would think, ok, we're coming out of winter, dry skin, lube up some more, even though i lotion up every morning after taking a shower. that's what any normal person would think right? naaaa, not me! that secret closet in my brain was thinking, you want a baby. donut and SIL are having babies and you want a baby that's why your empty uterus is itching.

2. i like lying close to the hubs and feeling his breath on my face as he plays with my hair. it's not really a sexual thing but more sensual.

3. although i rarely make my bed i think it is the one, quick thing you can do to make the room look clean.

4. i think one of the reasons i enjoy being in our yard so much is that when i was in middle school we had this science project about nature. we had to pick one spot outside and observe everything in that spot several times a week for a month. you had to measure the grass, note any wild life, bugs, whether it had rained, etc. you had to spend at least 30 minutes in that spot. you could draw what you saw there, make charts or graphs etc. it was in the spring in pennsylvania. it was a cool project and i think about that just about every spring.

5. i have a friend who thinks it isn't proper for women to be ministers or presidents. how totally fucked up is that?

6. the hubs and i often dream about having a beach house if we win the lottery. i want one so that every summer, when my kids are grown and have their own families, that we can all get together for a family vacation and i can be surrounded by grandkids. they will call me nana. : )

7. next week is spring break. the hubs and i both took off. though we are not going out of town i am so looking forward to doing things, having fun (hopefully not having kid melt downs) and being with my family. shut up, yes it's cheesy and i bet by tuesday we may be pulling our hair out but it's a lovely thought right? : )

i'm tagging:

broad
big T

1 comment:

Kristin.... said...

hey, thanks for playing! I am so new to blogging that I just took chance. I'm going to add you to my faves!