Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feeling the love

I have comments! I'm so excited! Yeah!

I'm glad you all like the colors, it really does look much better in person. The Hubs didn't make any progress last night though, much to his chagrin. He's set his own time table and last night he intended to lay the tile. However, yesterday his recliner came in : )

He took a little snooze in it and I didn't have the heart to wake him. He's off today though and is laying tile. This could be a challenge because for as laid back as he is the Hubs is a little obsessive/compulsive about the oddest things, like symmetry and even numbers and stuff like that. He wants to make sure the tiles are perfect.

I'll take pictures tonight and post the progress.

My SIL (sister-in-law) is reading now and I have to come up with a code name for her. I thought Special K but can't use that one because that's what I call our Australian Shepard Keely. She's a little "special" and my SIL isn't "special" in that way! LOL She could be the Aunt, but she' s not my Aunt. Actually, she should get an award for putting up with my brother who recently brought a dog home from the vet WITHOUT asking first!

No comments: