Thursday, February 22, 2007

Almost done






The bathroom remodel is almost done. The Hubs had to go out of town last night and hopefully tonight he'll rest a little, but this is the progress so far.
This is the pedestal sink, it still needs hooked up and secured, but I think it looks great. Brushed nickel hardware.





This is the low profile toilet; guess I'll inherit the clear blue seat because it just doesn't go in here now. Yes, that's Meow in the corner.


This is a good shot of the floor, new baseboards and wall (and Meow!). My favorite part I have to say are the baseboards and the floor. He did a kick ass job!!!

5 comments:

Guinea pig said...

lovely!!!!

Guinea pig said...

lovely!!!!

Anon said...

I like it. I'm incredibly impressed with the Hubs remodeling skills! The floor kicks ass!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the sink!
SIL

Anon said...

The Hubs is going to have to bolt the sink to the wall. I can just see the Boy and Girl jumping up on it and knocking the top off or busting their heads!