1. i'm anal retentive about how the dishwasher is loaded. despite my efforts, no one in my house knows how to truly properly load a dishwasher. i always have to redo it. i do not mind this though.
2. i loathe washing silverware. i would rather wash a sink full of crusty dishes than wash silverware.
3. i love jamming a qtip as far in my ear as possible and twirling it around. it feels soooo good. yes, i realize you are not supposed to jam them far in. i live dangerously.
4. at least twice a month i am painfully aware or reminded of the fragility of life and that death is looming.
5. i love the smell of burning wood. in smokers, campfires, fireplaces--that kind of burning wood. not houses.
6. i don't normally cuss in real life like i do in person, uh, i mean on my blog. duh. sometimes i do get flustered and (when the kids aren't in ear shot) i will say fuck.
7. my mother almost said fuck yesterday when we were at their house for a cookout. i would hate to be my mother.
8. i like cinnamon flavored anything.
9. i think i made a mistake when i picked a profession. people who want/have to write should NEVER go into publishing. i should have been a teacher or....i don't even know what else. but if i had one redo in life it would be to redo my career path.
10. last night, at my mom's, my sister was talking about how huge of a raise she might possibly get by the end of the year. instead of being happy for her (if it comes to fruition) i was pissed to think that she could, in a few short years, without a college degree, be making close to what i made at my last job. after almost a decade of experience and a college degree.