Thursday, August 21, 2008

poll results

ok, so half were for top, half for from behind and one for bottom. the one "other" has me curious : ) i don't know what i had in mind when i put other as a choice--so confess, wtf is other? curious minds want to know. you can go anon w/ your answer in the comments. please share! the only thing i can think of involves a number between 68 and 70.

also, while you're anon in the comments, share any tips you may have for adding a little something something to adult recreation time : )

3 comments:

Susiewearsthepants said...

Dang, I hate I missed out on the poll. Anyway, I am curious about that "other". Can't wait to see if anyone comes forward.

creative kerfuffle said...

methinks people will be too shy : )

Anonymous said...

Dear Kerfuffle,

You might be suprised. I am not shy. I will not reveal my secrets, but I am willing to demonstrate.

Hubs