Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy happy joy joy

It's Monday, our biggest issue of the year is just about done (though we still have a daily to knock out this week), I've booked my stinkin' Germany flight and hotel (which took forever, literally I've spent about 4 hours online over two days trying to figure this shit out on our online booking tool) and the kids are in school safe and sound.

Now I just have to jump through some hoops to get a passport and all of that will be taken care of.

I feel like a million times better this week compared to last. I don't think I'll soon get over the fantabulousness that was my party or the amazement that I feel over The Hubs. He's done a lot of tremendous things for me in the quarter of a century that we've known each other, but man, this has to be like in the top five things.

In comparison, when we gave my folks their cake yesterday for their 40th anniversary my Mom said my Dad didn't even remember. Ok, I know that might be a guy thing but DAMN. How could you not remember that you'd been married 40 years???

They say girls marry men who are like their fathers---that could not be further from the truth in my case.

No comments: