Saturday, June 23, 2007

Props to my peeps

It's Saturday morning, the plan of sleeping in was quickly dashed when I got home yesterday. The Hubs had the trench for the electricity to the pool about 3/4 of the way dug. Because of where we had to put the pool it of course meant it wasn't just digging a trench in dirt it was through a hellacious bed of roots. Love my trees in the yard but damn it made it much more difficult.

I have to give him total props for the week though. Aside from the doc visit he had just as stressful of a work week as I did, plus being a single parent, plus having my Mom spend the night Thurs. night so she could take care of the kids Friday and wait for the pool to be installed. I know he was incredibly tired and worn out from the week and all the hard work, but he still managed to take care of business : ) and we were up at 6:30 this morning finishing digging the trench. I could never be a ditch digger, that's fucking hard work.

I also have to give props to you, my friends, for your supportive comments and praise : ) Thank you thank you!

And don't worry about the pool, of course the chemicals will take care of things. You don't REALLY think I'd let the kids swim in that do you? LOL

No comments: